Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2015

To whom it may concern

In case you wondered, no, I did not fall into a hole and I did not give up on this story, neither.

I made a new friend some months ago, and being his friend uses up all my spare time and all my energy. Literally. I don't have time to work on anything sims. I hardly have time to even start the game once in a while.

So I made a decision.

This weekend, I will upload the few pictures I was able to take so far, and start writing the next Chapter. Then, I will FINISH writing and use descriptive placeholders like "Al staring at x" to replace the pics I do not have.

Same with the Epilogue.

So, you will find out how this story ends, and some day, eventually, I will be able to add the missing pictures.

Sincerely, yours.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen